Elements Exports Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers of bags and accessories in India, supplying to many brands in the UK, USA and Europe. Founded in 2002, the company has established itself as a well-recognized name in the industry.
Elements Exports strives to provide optimum quality and contemporary products to its valued clients at extremely competitive prices. The endeavor is to always produce right quality products, which is achieved by regular quality checks throughout the process of making a product. Quality checking and control start at the level of raw material sourcing and selection to all the levels of manufacturing and finally finishing and packing of the products.
The company believes in the development of human resource, improvement of managerial skills, providing an innovative, healthy and remunerative working environment to employees at all levels, and enabling them to face challenges.
The strengths of the company are:
- A strong manufacturing setup.
- Latest & improved machinery that can achieve international quality.
- Proven expertise in setting up new products and meeting international standards at comparable and competitive cost.
- A dedicated team of professionals and advisors.
- Confidence of global companies to work as partners for successful developments.
The factory, located in Gurgaon (Haryana), spreads across 34000 sq. ft. and has a production capacity of approximately 75,000 units of bags and slg’s per month. Equipped to churn out large orders in the required time frame, the facility boasts the latest and improved machinery, which includes:
• Single Needle Compound Feed Heavy Duty
• Over Lock
• Heavy Duty Cylinder/Post Bed
• Heavy Duty Double Needle Split Bar
• Computerized Pattern Stitchers
• Button Stitching Machines
• Vacuum Iron Table
• Needle Detector Machines
• Fusing Machines
• Eyelet Machines
• Clicking Machines
• Embossing Machines
• Bevelling Machines
• Edge Coloring Machine
• Strap/Spiral Cutting Machines
• Computerized Automatic Pattern Sewer Machines
The aim at Elements Exports is to meet the needs and standards of our buyer while maintaining and improving the quality of life.
We are fully aware of our responsibilities to our customers, our employees, to the community, the society, the state and the environment.
We are taking all our steps to ensure that our factories are –
• Compliant with social standards stipulated in India and as per brand requirements.
• Safety and health precautions are fully looked into.
• Local environmental standards are met.
• Dignity of labor and human rights are upheld.
• Our factories are therefore compliant and regularly audited by buyers and third party agencies.
• The facility is SMETA and BSCI rated. We are also registered on the HIGG Index.
The company is managed under the able guidance of the directors, Mr. Aman S. Gill & Ms. Jasbir Gill.
The production managements of the unit are in the experienced hands of professionals from leading institutes of India.
Mr. Aman S. Gill: Marketing and Management Director
Aman Gill has served as the Marketing and Management Director at Elements Exports Pvt Ltd since it was founded in 2002. Prior to this, he gained worked experience after getting his Bachelors degree in Economics. He worked in two companies as part of an Indo-Italian joint venture based in New Delhi, Il Gioiello Di Firenze S.r.l. The first, as a Senior Merchandizer for 2 years in Oro Leather Limited, and the second as a CEO for over 6 years at Zaffiro Fashions Ltd. He then went on to start Elements Exports Pvt. Ltd., and currently also serves as the director of Leather accessories brand Phive Rivers.
Ms. Jasbir Gill: Design and Development Director
Prior to the launch of Elements, Jasbir worked under the guidance of fashion designer Ritu Beri for 6 years. While working at Elements, she started a luxury brand called “Phive Rivers”, a brand that offers its customers high quality & luxurious leather bags at affordable prices. Continuing from there, she extended her flair for design into starting her own brand in 2015, called “Jasbir Gill”. The brand focuses on artistic evening bags & clutches and is primarily inspired by the woman of today.